Archives
Visitors
Links

Sunday, May 27, 2007
 
# 157: Insomnia

As you can see from the time on the post I've had a another visit from my old friend insomnia!

For me the inability to sleep equals watching ITV play and spending the night with my insomnia buddy Alex Kramer. Despite not being able to take my eyes off her for several hours at a time I can never decide if i fancy her or not. Either way she is the undisputed queen of late night quiz shows, she fills the hours with subtle head flicks, gazing directly into the camera, and general flirtatious gestures. I'm convinced a whole lot of psychology goes into these programs and I am convinced Alex Kramer is using every trick in the book.


This evening ITV Play have let me down and it's the intensely annoying Zö Christien. I think I may lodge a complaint with the ITC!

posted by Carneade @ 1:29 AM ¦